Engineering Software MTpro
MTpro is a software for the planning and design of assembly technology systems which supports you in selection, configuration and ordering of products from Rexroth.
There are two versions of MTpro: MTpro light is restricted to the Layout Designer. The full version of MTpro has many more features such as product catalog, CAD library and spare parts information. Both tools can be downloaded or obtained on USB card.
New: The ManModel function in MTpro makes designing of ergonomic work stations easier through simulation.
The full version contains:
Layout Designer for planning and constructing complete frames and conveyor systems without a CAD system
- Easy assembly of catalog components to form modules and systems in a virtual 3-D scene
- Design rules to support users in the creation of complete systems
- User library to save and reuse your own designs
- Export of 3-D layouts into all common CAD systems and in CAD exchange formats (STEP, SAT, IGES, …)
- Automatic order list generation including accessories
- Transfer of of parts list information in supported CAD systems
Product information for the following product lines:
- MGE Basic Mechanical Elements
- MPS Manual Production Systems
- MIT Material and Information Flow Technology
Multilingual contents and user interface
- switch between 7 different languages at run-time (de/en/fr/it/es/ja/zh)
Product configuration and calculation of order lists
- Configuration of CAD and order parameters
- Calculation of order information
Spare parts catalog
- Exploded views
- Spare parts lists including order information
- 64-bit Windows, version 7 or higher
- At least 15GB of free hard drive space
- PDF Reader
- Internet access for download and installation of the full version and of updates USB port for installation of vCard
Recommendation for Layout Designer:
- Intel® Core™ i7 or comparable processor
- 8 GB RAM
- OpenGL ready graphics card
To inquire about a software license please contact our local sales representatives.
Generation of CAD models with direct interfaces to all common CAD systems
- Export of configurated models in the most popular file formats
- Insert of CAD models with parts list information directly into the actual CAD file
- Modification of product properties from within the CAD assembly
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest information.