Industrial knowledge for technical education
Vocational and continuing education, modern teaching methods and didactic materials
Bosch Rexroth has a unique technological knowledge. This expertise will be passed on to trainees and students, as well as to customers and employees. In the Drive & Control Academy, we support customized and practice-oriented education, media , training and training systems in the fields of hydraulics, pneumatics, mechatronics and automation as well as the certification of technical experts using the most modern education methods, also in view of Industry 4.0.
What training at Rexroth means
- Provision of unique expertise in Drive & Control technologies
- Competent trainers and contact people
- Application-based teaching and learning media
- Practice-based education methods
- Modern equipment and training systems
- State of the art training programs
- Perfect trainee numbers at the courses
- Worldwide leading role as a supplier and user of Industry 4.0
Rexroth makes knowledge available
We bundle industrial technologies, application-based teaching media and our expertise in drive and control technologies for providing knowledge by the development of:
- Systematic preparation of technical expertise
- Training programs for specific target groups
- Modern education methods and didactic materials
- Practice-based training systems
- Bosch Rexroth Training Center including specialised Train-the-Trainer certification
- Knowledge transfer to Industry 4.0 applications
Knowledge is everything
Employees‘ specialist knowledge and expertise create a crucial advantage in a competitive global market. Under the umbrella of the Drive & Control Academy, Rexroth provides a consistent, practically focused range of knowledge products in the area of drive and control technology. The Academy sets standards in educationally preparation of specialized and integrated know-how for customers, employees and external training and development institutions.
Everything we offer is based on the same principles:
1. State of the art practical equipment
2. Training tailored to specific target groups
3. Modern teaching forms and media.
The Drive & Control Academy concept is based on our four pillars of knowledge transfer: Training, Training systems, Media and the Knowledge Portal.