Engineering Software MTpro
MTpro is a software for the planning and design of assembly technology systems which supports you in selection, configuration and ordering of products from Rexroth.
There are two versions of MTpro: MTpro light is restricted to the Layout Designer. The full version of MTpro has many more features such as product catalog, CAD library and spare parts information. Both tools can be installed from the DVD.
New: The ManModel function in MTpro makes designing of ergonomic work stations easier through simulation.
The DVD contains:
Layout Designer for planning and constructing complete frames and conveyor systems without a CAD system
- Easy assembly of catalog components to form modules and systems in a virtual 3-D scene without CAD system
- Design rules to support users in the creation of complete systems
- User library to save and reuse your own designs
- Exporting the 3-D layout as a solid into all common CAD systems and save in CAD exchange formats (STEP, SAT, IGES, …)
- Automatic order list generation of all accessories
- Transfer of CAD models with parts list information in supported CAD systems
Product information for the following product lines:
- MGE Basic Mechanical Elements
- MPS Manual Production Systems
- MIT Material and Information Flow Technology
Multilingual contents and user interface
- switch between 7 different languages at run-time (de/en/fr/it/es/ja/zh)
Product configuration and calculation of order lists
- Order CAD parameters
- Calculation of order information
- CAD model generator
- Windows from version 7 onwards up to and including Windows 10
- DVD-ROM drive
- At least 7 GB hard drive memory
- Adobe Reader from version 10 onwards
- Internet access for licensing Layout Designer and for automatic updates
Recommendation for Layout Designer:
- Windows, 64bit
- Intel® Core™ i7 or comparable processor
- 8 GB RAM
- Graphics card compatible with OpenGL
Layout Designer license:
To inquire about a software license please contact our local sales representatives.
Generation of CAD models with direct interfaces to all common CAD systems
- Export of configurated models in the most popular file formats
- Multifunctional drivers allow you to insert the configured CAD models with parts list information directly in your current drawing or CAD model
- Edit the properties of products you have already inserted in your CAD drawing
- Interoperable with FMSsoft: Parts inserted with MTpro will be considered in the FMSsoft parts list and vice versa
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest information.