Genuine Rexroth Training from the Drive & Control Experts
To make the best use of our components and systems, it is helpful to know their wide-ranging characteristics and capabilities. To provide this knowledge, we offer Certified Rexroth Training to qualified employees of machine manufacturers and users. Real Rexroth Training programs use practical hands-on teaching and methods.
Bosch Rexroth Offers Several Training Options:
- Classroom training In-House at a Bosch Rexroth Training facility:
- Classroom training On-site at customer facilities (or at a secondary site designated by the customer).
- Shop Floor training conducted at customer site provided by a Service Engineer.
Our qualified instructors and teaching methods focus on practical learning. Learn more about our available courses including descriptions, prerequisites, training dates, and locations through the links below.
- Level 1 Training: This training is geared towards maintenance personnel. It provides brief product, theory and software overviews but its main focus is on maintenance & troubleshooting.
- Level 2 Training: This training is geared towards application and controls engineers or those that are responsible for application design & modification. This level of training goes into more detail with a focus on theory, software & programming.
We update the training schedule on a regular basis and can also add classes based on customer request.
The current schedule can be found by clicking the links below.
Teaching and Training Aids:
Our graphic, informative, and user-oriented teachware combines a theoretical foundation with practical application experience. Alongside traditional textbooks, new media forms a central element of our teaching and training concept.
Our training aids include:
- Demo units for hands on dynamic training
- Workbooks with reference & exercise material
- Simulation programs
- Video films, overhead slides, work materials, and posters
- Cross-technology simulators
For more information please contact us:
Training Administrator: (847) 645-4061
1-800-REXROTH — 24 hours a day