Reduce your total cost of ownership through advanced filtration
According to research, 80% of hydraulic system malfunctions can be traced back to fluid contamination. Consequently, a filter fit for the challenge is required to achieve fluid cleanliness.
The newest generation of filters from Bosch Rexroth are able to improve retention rates and increase dirt-holding capacity. Rexroth is the first filter manufacture to offer a construction utilising electrically conducted layer for all production elements.
Benefits of the new filter elements:
- Up to 50% higher dirt-holding capacity
- 10% reduction of energy loss across the element
- Optimised pressure drop
- Longer equipment service life and better performance
- Electrically conductive layer as standard
- Reduced total costs of ownership