Bosch Rexroth AG is happy that you have visited this website and for your interest in the products. All of the data gathered by Bosch Rexroth AG on the website will be stored, processed and passed where appropriate to Bosch group companies exclusively for personalized service to you or to send you product information or service offers. Your details will, of course, be handled confidentially in accordance with the valid data protection laws and our Privacy Statement .
With respect to access to these pages the following legal stipulations shall apply.
Contents of the Website / Liability
On this website Bosch Rexroth AG offers extensive information and services such as downloading of software, use of product configurators etc.
This website has been compiled with the greatest possible care. Nevertheless, Bosch Rexroth AG cannot guarantee the timeliness, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided (e.g. with respect to individual products. This information or these products, as relevant, may only become part of the contract in isolated cases and by agreement.
In the event that our information or services are offered free of charge we shall not assume liability for the freedom of material or immaterial damages, inasmuch as this is not based on wilful intent or gross negligence, malice or damage to life, body or health.
Other than this no liability is assumed for any damages, especially direct or indirect as well as material or immaterial damages resulting from the use or non-use of the information presented, to the extent that this is not based on willful intent or gross negligence of the management of Bosch Rexroth AG or caused by damage to life, body or health, taking over a guarantee of quality, malicious withholding of knowledge of damage or fault or forcibly liable for violation of essential contractual obligations. Compensation for damage due to violation of essential contractual obligations is, however, restricted inasmuch to foreseeable damage that is typical of the contract.
Bosch Rexroth expressly reserves the right to change, supplement, delete or partially or completely cease to publish all of the information offered.
In the interests of the security of legal contracts Bosch Rexroth also reserves the right to make some pages of the website accessible only to registered users under recognition of our Registration Conditions. Any rights of the user to apply for registration are expressly excluded.
References and Links
Bosch Rexroth AG declares that at the time the links to the corresponding linked pages were created they were free of illegal content. Bosch Rexroth AG has no influence on the current and future design nor the content of the linked/referenced pages that have been changed after the links were set. This also applies to outside contributions to guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists. The provider of the linked/referenced pages bears the sole responsibility for illegal, erroneous or incomplete content and, in particular, for damages that result from the use or non-use of information of this type provided.
Copyright and Trademarks
Texts, images, graphics, sound documents, animations and video sequences as well as their arrangements are protected by copyrights and other protective legislation. Bosch Rexroth AG reserves all rights for objects created. The complete or partial reproduction, distribution, transfer, modification or other use of this website (electronically or by other means) for public or commercial purposes without prior consent from Bosch Rexroth AG is prohibited. This applies, in particular, to trade and service marks, type signatures, company logos and emblems of Bosch Rexroth AG and its subsidiaries. In particular, the website does not provide any license to the use of the intellectual property of Bosch Rexroth AG or third parties.
Bosch Rexroth Corporation
14001 South Lakes Drive
Charlotte, NC 28273
Names of authorized representatives
Manager, Corporate Communications
+1 704 583 4338
Copyright Claims and Designated Agent
It is the policy of Bosch to respond to claims of intellectual property infringement. Bosch will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512c2 DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to a Service Provider‘s Designated Agent. Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this site:
Manager, Corporate Communications
To be effective, the notification must be written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Depending on the use or final destination, the surrender of particular information and/or services may be subject to authorization on the basis of relevant regulations of the EU, EU member states or the USA. Access to this information and/or these services offered on the website may only be authorized if the user ensures that
- the relevant information and/or services surrendered are not to be used for nuclear armaments or other weapons or other military specifications,
- in particular US export regulations and restrictions are observed,
- early warning notices of the competent German authorities are observed.
If these conditions are not observed Bosch Rexroth AG may refuse access to the information and/or services contained on these pages.
Legal Validity of this Liability Exclusion
To the extent that parts or individual formulations of this text does not or no longer comply with valid legal provisions, the rest of the content of this document remains valid and unaffected by this.
Court of jurisdiction for any disputes arising from the agreement granting use will be Würzburg or, at the request of Bosch Rexroth AG, the head office of the user. All legal relationships between German parties shall be governed exclusively by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany with the exception of the UN purchasing rights.
Other Legal Notices