Rexroth has 50 years of specialist experience in control and drive technology for metal forming industries. You too can enjoy the benefit of our industry expertise through IndraMotion for Metal Forming, whether it‘s a standardized single-axis or a complex multi-axis application you want to realize. IndraMotion for Metal Forming makes uncompromising use of recognized worldwide standards and unlocks the door to consistent, open system solutions which are based on standardized hardware and software architectures.
The customized automation concept is based on the MLD (drive-based) and MLC (controller-based) system solutions. The system is built around the convergence of highly advanced motion control and a standardized PLC functionality.
- Preconfigured controls
- Scalable drive platforms with highdynamic motors with a power range from 0.1 kW to 650 kW
- Standardized programming tools conforming to IEC 61131-3 and PLCopen
- Drive-integrated safety technology , certified as complying with EN 954-1, Cat. 3
- Intuitive engineering using the Rexroth IndraWorks software framework
- Easy implementation of process functions
- Exact synchronization between press and feed unit
- Optional technology and communication interfaces
- Operational technology functions as a basis for application-specific ready-to-apply solutions
- Easy integration of decentral drive solutions into existing or newly designed control concepts
- Low assembly and installation expenditure and rapid commissioning thanks to coordinated and configured system components