We can service your Hägglunds Marathon motors across Canada
Hägglunds Marathon motors are no longer being produced, so now more than ever it is necessary to protect your investment. There are options available.
Benefits of Registering
The Bosch Rexroth service team can still repair your motors and provide an “as new” factory warranty with each repair. We can also provide a cost effective, proactive solution for Drive and Control systems specific to your requirements. By registering with us in advance, we will be able to connect with you to discuss your application, uptime requirements, and proactive activities that can minimize reliability risk. In the event something should happen to your Marathon Motor, we will already have a program and solution in place to get you up and running as quickly as possible. Once you register, we will contact you to discuss in detail your specific requirements.
- Oil Analysis: Hydraulic reliability starts with the operating fluid
- Fitness Check: an non-intrusive review of the system while in production to identify potential problem areas
- Reliability Check & PM: during a scheduled downturn, correct deficiencies identified during Fitness Check, additionally perform a series of analytic tests, inspections, & PMs
- Trended: real-time condition monitoring of specific system parameters for early detection of potential problems
- Opportunity to discuss modernization advantages & opportunities
Register for free with us today to determine the strategy best suited to your needs or call 1-855REXROTH (739-7684).
Hotline: 1-855-REXROTH (739-7684)